How to create an FTP account
It assumes you have first logged into Virtualmin.
1. Choose the domain you would like to add the FTP account to. You can do that by selecting the domain name from the drop-down box on the top-left.
2. Click Edit Email and FTP Users.
3. Click Add a website FTP access user (on the far-right).
4. In the Email Address, enter the name for the new FTP account.
5. Enter the FTP user's name in the Real Name field.
6. You can enter a password in the Password field if you wish to override Virtualmin's random password that it puts there by default.
7. Click Create.