Managing MySQL databases
It assumes you have first logged into Virtualmin.
1. Choose the domain for which you would like to manage the database. You can do that by selecting the domain name from the drop-down box on the top-left.
2. Click Edit Databases.
3. Click the Manage link next to the name of the database that you would like to manage.
At this screen, you will see all the tables in your database, and you can perform a number of functions on them:
• To view the table structure or data, click the table name.
• You can drop a table or tables by clicking the checkbox next to the database name, and choosing Drop.
• You can create a new table by clicking the Create button.